Family Services DirectoryPaper people graphic
Paper people graphic
Link to Keeping Children Safe

Mommy's Little Helper C.I.C

Payroll and Fund Management Assistance for Families with Disabled Children/Dependants.

We provide a suite of services for families with disabled children that are in receipt of a Local Authority Direct Payment or Personal Budget. You can use our services if you need help to employ a Carer or Personal Assistant to aid in the care of your child, and support your family. All fees are covered by the Local Authority within the child’s care package, and we work very closely with Social Services to ensure that as far as possible, we provide a seamless service by:

Running an Inland Revenue PAYE scheme on your behalf, ensuring your employees are paid on time, calculating tax and national insurance contributions, providing payslips and reporting earnings on a monthly basis
Ensuring that you meet your obligations as an employer by issuing tailor-made basic HR documentation to each employee e.g Job Description, Statement of Employment
Providing full assistance to apply for Enhanced CRB checks for your employees via the Local Authority, where necessary
For those who would eventually like to become independent and run their own payroll system from home, we offer a complete set up and training service that ensures full support over a period of one year.

For those that have allowed their DP to slip into difficulty, we offer tailor-made 'rescue packages' to get you back on track.

Home consultations are standard and all conversations are private and confidential.

Service Hours:Mon - Fri from 9am - 4pm
Cost:Dependent on services required
Restrictions:The Service is restricted to: Dormanstown, East Cleveland, Eston Corridor (Eston, Grangetown, Normanby, South bank, Nunthorpe, Teesville, Ormesby, Overfields), Guisborough, Marske, Middlesbrough, New Marske, Redcar and Saltburn.
Parents & Carers only
Contact:Phillipa Newton
(Payroll and Fund Management Consultant)
Tel:01642 493334

For further information regarding this service, please use the service contact details given above.

If you are unable to find the information or advice you need from this website, please phone the Families Information Service on 0800 073 8800 or use the contact Family Information Service form and we will try to assist you further.

Edit the details in this service